If You want to find payment, which will be as compatible with the version of the online store, and also pay attention to the quality of the code, then we offer to view: bitpay checkout, this solution was specifically designed for stores, working on the platform OpenCart, with the support of our company from every store that works on CMS Brocart.
When you download a free extension, we do not give 100% guarantee that it will work in your store, please be careful about the installation instructions!
- Accept payments from all Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash wallets that support Payment Protocol
- No volatility risk
- Price in your local currency
- Global daily settlements via Bank transfer (EUR, USD, GBP or any of the supported fiat currencies), cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCH) or stable coins (GUSD, USDC)
- No chargebacks
- Possibility to view payments and issue refunds in bitcoin or bitcoin cash via your BitPay merchant dashboard
- The customer is adding items to his shopping card and proceeds to checkout – the total amount is $100 USD
- The customer selects BitPay as checkout method
- A BitPay invoice is generated, the customer selects one of the supported cryptocurrency to complete the payment. The invoice will display an amount to pay in the selected cryptocurrency, at an exchange rate locked for 15 minutes
- The customer completes the payment using a compatible wallet within the 15 min window
- Once the transaction is fully confirmed on the blockchain, BitPay notifies the merchant and the corresponding amount is credited to the BitPay merchant account minus our 1% processing fee – thus $99 USD in this example.