If You want to find modules, which will be as compatible with the version of the online store, and also pay attention to the quality of the code, then we offer to view: enabledisable products - add buttons for batch processing, this solution was specifically designed for stores, working on the platform OpenCart, with the support of our company from every store that works on CMS Brocart.
When you download a free extension, we do not give 100% guarantee that it will work in your store, please be careful about the installation instructions!
EnableDisable Products module simplifies the process of working with the goods, adding Enable / Disable buttons for batch processing.
Also possible to Activate / Deactivate ALL products by pressing a single button, plus a couple of pleasant things.
✯ Enable / Disable selected products by pressing a one button
✯ Enable / Disable ALL goods of a single click
✯ Reset of all filters by pressing Clear button*
✯ Added data processing for Filters by pressing Enter key (default - only pressing the button Filter)*
* only for Opencart 2.x & 3.x
✯ Does not change any files (all changes through VQMOD/OCMOD)
✯ Does not create additional fields and tables in the DB
✯ Compatibility with Opencart versions 1.5.x - 3.0.3.x
✯ Requires VQMOD for versions below 2.0
✯ Uses OCMOD for 2.x and above versions
Just upload file enable-disable-products.xml into vqmod/xml directory
1. Upload file enable-disable-products.ocmod.xml in Extensions > Extension Installer
2. Refresh the Modifications cache in Extensions > Modifications (press Refresh button)
3. Check new features in Catalog > Products (Product List)
1. Upload archive enable-disable-product_3x.ocmod.zip in Extensions > Extension Installer
2. Refresh the Modifications cache in Extensions > Modifications
3. Refresh theme cache in Dashboard > Developer Settings
4. Check new features in Catalog > Products (Product List)
Don't forget to refresh modifications cache after install!
MIGHT BE INTERESTED: