If You want to find modules, which will be as compatible with the version of the online store, and also pay attention to the quality of the code, then we offer to view: export/import tool, this solution was specifically designed for stores, working on the platform OpenCart, with the support of our company from every store that works on CMS Brocart.
When you download a free extension, we do not give 100% guarantee that it will work in your store, please be careful about the installation instructions!
The Import/Export Tool allows the admin user to do a bulk export of categories, products, options, attributes, filters and customers to an Excel spreadsheet file. The spreadsheet file can be edited offline and then be re-imported to the OpenCart database.
- The Import can be incremental, that is, data is updated or added to the OpenCart server. Or it can be non-incremental which means all old data is first deleted before the Import.
- The Export can be limited to certain data ranges only for products and categories.
- Multiple languages are supported, too.
Requirements and Limitations
Memory requirements can be quite high.
Not every shared web hosting account supports a high process memory usage. Therefore, if you use a basic shared web hosting account, no more than a few thousand products can be exported or imported at a time. Use a more dedicated web hosting account if a higher number of products are to be processed in one go. Or export and import multiple times in smaller batches.
In the OpenCart admin backend, do the following steps:
- Install via Extensions > Marketplace or via Extensions > Installer > Upload
- Go to Extensions > Modifications, you should see an entry for this Export/Import tool
- Click on the Refresh button (top right of the page)
- Go to System > Users > User Group > Edit Administrator
- Set access and modify permissions for 'extension/export_import' (for OC 3.x or later) or 'tool/export_import' (for OC 2.x or earlier)
That's it! You should now see the Export/Import tool under the menu System > Maintenance > Export / Import (for OC 3.x or later) or under the menu System > Tools > Export / Import (for OC 2.x or earlier).
Further help and customized versions
This tool has been successfully tested for standard OpenCart 1.5.x, 2.x, and 3.x versions.
Don't use other Opencart versions with this module.
If you need a customized version of the Export/Import Tool, let us know and we can create one for a charge.
This Export/Import Tool is Copyright (c) 2008-2017 by MHCCORP.COM and is made available under the terms of the GNU General Public License Version 3.
Please use the regular OpenCart forum for support, not this comments section! See also our FAQ page for more details on how to resolve installation problems and other common errors!
Степан – 27/01/2019 –
Здравствуйте! Много времени потратил в поисках этого файла, даже на официальном форуме смотрел, но хотелось бы больше информации о файле. Буду теперь знать откуда качать файлы.